"http://www.noelshack.com/up/aac/logo-641dc39c59.png"
RIMBAUD CHAM 2010 2014 Index du Forum
RIMBAUD CHAM 2010 2014
Forum de la Classe de 6eme F du Collège RIMBAUD de BELFORT

RIMBAUD CHAM 2010 2014 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Thiago Silva: Neymar insulted me when I returned a ball to C ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RIMBAUD CHAM 2010 2014 Index du Forum -> Français -> Composition française
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

Féminin Taureau (20avr-20mai)
兔 Lapin

MessagePosté le: Dim 24 Juin - 10:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Thiago Silva: Neymar insulted me when I returned a ball to C Répondre en citant

Neymar's attitude maxbet during Brazil's 2-0 victory over Costa Rica has been criticised by many, including by teammate Thiago Silva. The defender, who wore the Brazil armband on Friday, has spoken of how the forward hit out at him when he kicked a ball back to Costa Rica in an act of fair play."He is like a little brother to me and I try to look out for him, but today I feel sad because he insulted me maxbet when I returned a ball to Costa Rica," Silva told the Brazilian press."He had a point as they had given him a lot, but this one ball wasn't going to earn us the victory."I was saddened by his attitude and I told him that afterwards."Discussing the forward's post-match tears, Silva said that he could understand the outpouring of emotion."It's normal that Neymar needs to let off steam," the defender said."He carried a heavy weight."He'll now be a lot more relaxed for the third game." maxbet

MessagePosté le: Dim 24 Juin - 10:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RIMBAUD CHAM 2010 2014 Index du Forum -> Français -> Composition française Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006